God has given us a time line, by which we can determine his return, a time line hidden in the seven feasts he has commanded us to observe. There are numerous arguments over this issue, many having differing opinions on the topic. Some say we do not know the day, nor the hour of Christ’s return, and I believe that; however, Christ our savior did not say we should not know the season of his return, and days leading up to his glory.
The first stamp and clue of Jesus return, and events yet to be played out in the last days, were revealed to Moses to declare to the nation. And let us take notice that the events were played out around the appearance on a deliverer. In the days when God was about to fulfill the promise he made to Abraham, he brought forth a man around whom he will deliver his people, a sign of the beginning of their last days, in the land of bondage.
Moses was that sign, and it was he to whom God gave the prophecy concerning the Messiah to come. What was that sign? To help Israel understand and mark their calendar for the coming events for their redemption, not only from slavery, but also from the power of death, God instituted a calendar system they were to observe and obey. He told them the mark a particular day on their calendar, a day He called, Pecach, or Passover, for it was the mark and day of their celebration.
This day called the Pecach, or Passover was the first day and beginning of the events God was about to bring to pass in the world. It was God’s mark of the beginning, and it is from this point we are about to travel forward knowing the appointed season.
Exodus 12:1-2 And the LORD spoke unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, this month shall be unto you the of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.
- Children of the Day- The day Christ returns (cfcspn.com)
- The Symbol of the Day- Passover (cfcspn.com)
- Signs and Symbols – A Table in the Desert (cfcspn.com)
- Sings and Symbols – Confession (cfcspn.com)
- Signs and Symbols – All power is given (cfcspn.com)
- Signs and Symbols – The Sacrifice (cfcspn.com)
- Sign and Symbols – Part 3 The Lamb (cfcspn.com)
- Signs and Symbols – Unblemished Lamb (cfcspn.com)
- When will the world end? – God’s time clock (cfcspn.com)
Categories: God's Symbols