Adam a king placed over the works of God was given to good counsel that he might continue in life forever, but when approached by the enemy he disobeyed God reaping judgment. The counsel of the Lord is good and should we prosper we are to live by them. To depart from the counsel of the Lord is to be thrown out of His kingdom. Adam should have rejected the counsel of the enemy.
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
- Leaders …….. (mrtimshiels.com)
- Meister Eckhart: Counsels on Discernment 3 (thecorner.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 37. The Destiny Of The Wicked And Of The Good. The Heritage Of The Righteous And The Calamity Of The Wicked (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 1. True happiness. The way of the righteous and the end of the ungodly (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 73. The Justice Of God. The Tragedy Of The Wicked, And The Blessedness Of Trust In God (bummyla.wordpress.com)